Dr. Judy Delacee Corbett MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1709 N Bunner St Foley AL, 36535
Dr. Judy Corbett is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Foley, AL. Dr. Corbett specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Corbett can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Corbett can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Carraway Methodist Med Center
Dr. Judy Delacee Corbett MD's Practice location
Foley, AL 36535Get Direction
Dr. Judy Delacee Corbett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corbett
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Mrs. Lorena E Hunt MD8552 Morphy Ave Fairhope AL 36532
- Mrs. Mitzi M Childs MD8552 Morphy Ave Fairhope AL 36532
- Dr. Leslie Logan Evans MD150 S Ingleside St Fairhope AL 36532
- Dr. Richard Alvin Roh MD150 South Ingleside Fairhope AL 36532
- Dr. Corey Duane Jacobs MD3715 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Robert C Brown M.D.188 Hospital Dr Fairhope AL 36532