Dr. Yinka K Davies MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology5765 Greenback Ln Sacramento CA, 95841
Dr. Yinka Davies is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Davies specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Pediatric Gastroenterology; Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's National Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Stanford University Medical Center Pediatric
Dr. Yinka K Davies MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95841Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Yinka K Davies MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davies
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Pratima Kodali MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Michael W. Durant MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Trinh Thi Truong M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Philip J Mcdonald MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Sunpreet Kaur M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817