Dr. Yinka K Davies MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology5765 Greenback Ln Sacramento CA, 95841
Dr. Yinka Davies is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Davies specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Pediatric Gastroenterology; Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's National Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Stanford University Medical Center Pediatric
Dr. Yinka K Davies MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95841Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Yinka K Davies MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davies
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Pratima Kodali MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Michael W. Durant MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Trinh Thi Truong M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Philip J Mcdonald MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Ashis Vanmali Barad M.D.1625 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95816