Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.
Chiropractor | Radiology42553 N Ridge Rd Elyria OH, 44035
Dr. Gary Van skyhock is a Chiropractor practicing in Elyria, OH. Dr. Van skyhock specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Van skyhock seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.'s Practice location
Elyria, OH 44035Get Direction
Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Van skyhock
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted Ohio 44070
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Bryan Gasper Ruocco DC19930 Detroit Rd Rocky River OH 44116
- Dr. Aliann M Young DC2342 Stonewood St Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Schaffer D.C.170 Midway Blvd Elyria OH 44035