Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.
Chiropractor | Radiology42553 N Ridge Rd Elyria OH, 44035
Dr. Gary Van skyhock is a Chiropractor practicing in Elyria, OH. Dr. Van skyhock specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Van skyhock seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.'s Practice location
Elyria, OH 44035Get Direction
Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Van skyhock
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Sara Perry15644 Madison Ave, Ste. 213 Lakewood Ohio 44107
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted OH 44070
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Michael L Darr DC26291 Center Ridge Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Aliann M Young DC2342 Stonewood St Avon OH 44011