Dr. Meera V Nunna M.D.
Pediatrician5301 F St #220 Sacramento CA, 95819
Dr. Meera Nunna is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Nunna is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nunna diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nunna can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1994
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India Medical
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Meera V Nunna M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Meera V Nunna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nunna
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Beatrice Tetteh7248 S. Land Park Drive, Suite 118 Sacramento California 95831
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. William R Warden MD3100 Douglas Blvd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Ravinder Singh Khaira MD4617 FREEPORT BLVD STE B SACRAMENTO CA 95822