Dr. Rebecca Waters is a pathologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Waters is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Waters can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Waters may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX
Dr. Rebecca Elaine Waters D.O.'s Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Elaine Waters D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Mary Yang M.D.6801 Emmett F Lowry Expy Texas City TX 77591
- David Pacheco301 UNIVERSITY BLVD GALVESTON TX 77555
- Dr. Amanda Lee Gorena MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Sean Fitzgerald MD3433 Cove View Blvd Galveston TX 77554
- Catherine Miller M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Camila Simoes M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555