The benefits of chiropractic are seen in patients of all ages and we provide a high level of care for infants, children and adults. Different techniques are used to gently and safely care for patients ...
Education and Training
Palmer DC 2006
- Chiropractic Adjusting/manipulation
- Massage Therapy
- Sports / School Physicals
- MemberFlorida Chiropractic Society 2006
Dr. Janaina Cristina Strater D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Janaina Cristina Strater D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Thomas John Lapine D.C.5201 Babcock St Ne Palm Bay FL 32905
- Dr. Paul M Lombardi DC, DABCO111 N Fiske Blvd Cocoa FL 32922
- Dr. Edward William Hoglund D.C.1395 N. Courtenay Pkwy. Merritt Island FL 32953
- Dr. David Bryan Kirchofer D.C.1727 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Joseph Jaison Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Grady L Goolsby D.C.317 Magnolia Ave Merritt Island FL 32952