Dr. Justin Wayne Ramsey M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine2401 Gillham Rd Children's Mercy Reh Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Justin Ramsey is a physiatrist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ramsey is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ramsey focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ramsey can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Brachial Plexus Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida
- University of Kansas Medical Center 2008
- Kansas University - Phys Med/Rehab, Wyandotte, KS 2008
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Children's Mercy, Kansas City, MO 2010
- Children's Mercy Hosp - Pediatric Rehab, Jackson, MO 2010
Dr. Justin Wayne Ramsey M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Justin Wayne Ramsey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramsey
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Jarron I. Tilghman2820 Southwest Arthur Drive Lees Summit Missouri 64082
- Dr. Akhil M Chhatre MD2411 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Talia Ramee Collier MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Heidi Hunter MDUMKC School of Medicine Residency Program Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Kala Danushkodi M.D.2700 CLAY EDWARDS DR NORTH KANSAS CITY MO 64116
- Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.3901 RAINBOW BLVD KANSAS CITY KS 66160