Dr. Stephen M Hass MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery3110 Maccorkle Ave Se Dept Of Surgery Wvu Charleston WV, 25304
Dr. Stephen Hass is a vascular surgeon practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Hass specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hass diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2001
WVU School of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Prospective study of carotid endarterectomy with modified polytetrafluoroethylene (ACUSEAL) patching: early and late results.
- Prospective randomized trial of routine versus selective shunting in carotid endarterectomy based on stump pressure.
- Kissing iliac artery stent technique for salvage of hypogastric artery occlusion
- The relationship of preoperative thrombus load and location to the development of type II endoleak and sac regression.
- Correlation of intraoperative collateral perfusion pressure during carotid endarterectomy and status of the contralateral carotid artery and collateral cerebral blood flow.
- Duplex velocity criteria for native celiac/superior mesenteric artery stenosis vs in-stent stenosis.
- Endovascular repair of a pseudoaneurysm of the popliteal artery following arthroscopic knee surgery: case report and review of literature.
- Prospective randomized trial of ACUSEAL versus Vascu-Guard patching in carotid endarterectomy.
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Stephen M Hass MD's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Stephen M Hass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hass
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Michael M Boustany MD434 Division St Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Roland Edward Hamrick M.D.1117 Lee St E Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Patrick A Stone M.D.3200 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Albeir Youhanna Mousa MD3200 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Hatem Mahmoud Hossino M.D.415 Morris St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Ali F Aburahma M.D.3200 MACCORKLE AVE SE FL 4 CHARLESTON WV 25304