Dr. Megan Morsheimer practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Morsheimer treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Megan Marie Morsheimer M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Megan Marie Morsheimer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Stephen J. Mcgeady MDA.I. DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Ejaz Yousef MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Christopher C Chang MD1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Alana Blaine Jones D.O.1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Sharon Hwang MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803