Urvashi Juneja is a physical therapist practicing in Greenwood, IN. Urvashi Juneja specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Urvashi Juneja can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Urvashi Juneja will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Urvashi Juneja MHS's Practice location
Greenwood, IN 46142Get Direction
Ms. Urvashi Juneja MHS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Juneja
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Walsh Other5005 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Julie M. Beeman P.T.6922 Hillsdale Ct Indianapolis IN 46250
- Susan Jane Stoltz PT1048 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46219
- Dr. Bernadette L Orban PT, DPT5980 W 71st St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Mrs. Nari Kaur Clemons PT1111 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123