Dr. Randy Bishop is an audiologist practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Bishop evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Bishop takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Randy Lyman Bishop M.S.'s Practice location
Pocatello, ID 83209Get Direction
Randy Lyman Bishop M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
Dietary fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbs, it cannot be broken down into digestible molecules. In other words, fiber goes through the gastrointestinal system relatively intact, which helps support and aid the digestive system in its processes.Fiber is divided into two categories:...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Are Oncology Nurses At Risk from Chemotherapy Contamination?
Whether the safety of the oncology nurses is guaranteed, it must not rule out the fact that they are exposed to a life-threatening amount of chemotherapy drugs. However, these nurses are actually at risk of contamination from potentially harmful cytotoxic chemotherapy drugs because of lack of...
- What Are the Symptoms of a Vitamin D Deficiency?
There are many benefits to vitamin D, apart from preventing rickets in children. Vitamin D is associated with preventing osteoporosis, reducing blood pressure, and reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases. Vitamin D may also help in reducing inflammation and the chance of developing Type 2...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Makenzi Wight AU.D.777 HOSPITAL WAY STE 115 POCATELLO ID 83201
- Lindsay Anne Tucker AU.D.650 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83209
- Dr. Jennifer Holst AU.D.638 E Dunn Pocatello ID 83209
- Mary Josara Wallber AUD921 S 8th Ave Stop 8116 Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Mary M. Whitaker AU.D.650 Memorial Drive Pocatello ID 83209
- Mrs. Sherry A Summers M.S., CCC-A289 Jefferson Ave Pocatello ID 83201