Stephen Hooker is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Hooker specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Hooker participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1983
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)/Andrews Research and Education Institute Program
Dr. Stephen Glenn Hooker M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32512Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Glenn Hooker M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Dr. Liberto Colombo DO4264 Avalon Blvd Milton FL 32583
- Dr. Samual Wade Sauer M.D.4451 BAYOU BLVD PENSACOLA FL 32503
- Dr. Bradley William Hickey M.D.Naval Operational Medicine Institute Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Keith T. Shearlock M.D.3001 Langley Ave Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Richard Arbuthnot Mccluskey M.D.450 Turner St Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Robert Nolan Uniszkiewicz MD6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512