Dr. Nisrin Q Dahodwala MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8 N White Horse Pike Suite 102 Hammonton NJ, 08037
Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala is an adolescent specialist practicing in Hammonton, NJ. Dr. Dahodwala works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Dahodwala treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
School of Medicine
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
Dr. Nisrin Q Dahodwala MD's Practice location
Hammonton, NJ 08037Get Direction
Dr. Nisrin Q Dahodwala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahodwala
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Holistic Treatments for Strep Throat
Causes of Strep ThroatStrep throat is a dangerous infection that causes various effects in the throat. A person with the disease will experience a lot of symptoms, most of which will vary from throat-related symptoms to affecting the rest of the body.Strep throat primarily affects the throat and is...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Velmina S Rivera MD525 Route 73 S Marlton NJ 08053
- Mrs. Pratima D Parikh M.D.15 E Taunton Ave Berlin NJ 08009
- Dr. Jennifer L Buccigrossi MD520 Stokes Rd Medford NJ 08055
- Dr. Eileen Condren D.O.2211 Route 88 Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Marvin P Backal D.O.269 Fish Pond Rd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Katie Mchale D.O.435 hurffville cross keys rd Blackwood NJ 08012