Dr. Sonia Kaufmann is a family practitioner practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Kaufmann specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kaufmann possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Sonia Kaufmann D.O.'s Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90806Get Direction
PASADENA, CA 91105Get Direction
Dr. Sonia Kaufmann D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Shinobu Luisa Kaneko M.D.101 E Beverly Blvd Montebello CA 90640