Dr. Sindhura Gandham is a pediatrician practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Gandham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gandham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gandham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Sakartvelo Faculty of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University of California (San Francisco)/Fresno Program
Dr. Sindhura Gandham M.D.'s Practice location
Madera, CA 93636Get Direction
Dr. Sindhura Gandham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gandham
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dr. Enas Farouk Attia MD1515 E. Alluvial Ave. Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Malik Nasir Baz M.D.7471 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Raymond Miranda M.D.7011 N Howard St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Brian D. Guthrie MD2071 Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93611
- Amy Evans Other275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Dr. Brad Sumrell M.D.275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612