Dr. Bakulesh Patel is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Danville, PA. Dr. Patel cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1968
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1968
Grant Government Medical College 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Pediatrics; Uniontown Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Philadelphia General Hospital
Dr. Bakulesh D. Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Bakulesh D. Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Abha Yadav NEONATOLOGIST MD1031 MEADOW CREST DRIVE DANVILLE Pennsylvania 17821
- Dr. James A Cook M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Edward A. Everett D.O.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Caroline O. Chua M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Mr. Frederico Vieira M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Lauren A. Johnson-robbins M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822