Dr. Michael Watins is a Chiropractor practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Watins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Watins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Watins DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Michael Watins DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Michelle A. McEllen467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C.615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481