Dr. Osiel R Vallejo M.D.
Family Practitioner672 SW Prima Vista Blvd 101 Port Saint Lucie FL, 34983
Osiel Vallejo, MD is a Florida Licensed Board Certified Family Practice Physician.Dr. Vallejo graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1993 and completed his residency at Tallahassee Memorial ...
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1993
Boston University School of Medicine 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Physical Exams (routine/school/work)
- Physical Examinations/ekg
- Coumadin Management
- Lab On-site
- Lab Services
- Lab Draw In Office
- Ekg And Holter Monitor
- Ekg Electro Cardiograms
- Immunizations (vaccinations)
- Drug And Alcohol Testing
- X-rays And Digital X-rays
- Occupational Health
- Work & Occupational Health
- Worker's Compensation Evaluations
- Dot Physicals
- Stomach Flu
- Tallahassee Mem Healthcare, Family Medicine
Dr. Osiel R Vallejo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Osiel R Vallejo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vallejo
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Richard Brian Weisberg D.O.3511 Se Willoughby Blvd Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Bambi Petrinic M.D.3889 Military Trail Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Rogena Kelly Johnson M.D.1600 N Lorraine St Hutchinson KS 67501
- Dr. Peggy Lynn Schneider MD2623 South Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435
- Dr. Raja R Talati MD1700 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Mr. James A Roberts M.D.2100 Nebraska Ave Fort Pierce FL 34950