Dr. Kanishka Gunadasa is a family practitioner practicing in GREENSBORO, NC. Dr. Gunadasa specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gunadasa possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Kanishka Gunadasa's Practice location
GREENSBORO, NC 27401Get Direction
Kanishka Gunadasa's reviewsWrite Review
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Karen Elina Bowen DO1617 Highway 66 South Kernersville NC 27284
- Dr. James Phillip Villotti M.D.900 Pine St Englewood FL 34223
- Dr. Stephen Ashley Fry M.D.3803 Robert Porcher Way Greensboro NC 27410
- Dr. Marianthe Manak Burns MD910 Worth St Mount Airy NC 27030
- Dr. Kanhka Linthavong M.D.1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Dibas Koirala M.D3800 Robert Porcher Way Greensboro NC 27410