Dr. Bruce Michael Bieber D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice21710 73rd Ave Oakland Gardens NY, 11364
Dr. Bruce Bieber is a Dentist practicing in Oakland Gardens, NY. Dr. Bieber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Visit My Website At Www.baysidedentaloffice.com For All Prodedures We Perform
- Member since 1983ADA/NYSDA/QCDS 1983
- Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Bruce Michael Bieber D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Michael Bieber D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bieber
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS8 E 63rd St New York NY 10065
- Joseph Salim DMD433 E 56th St New York NY 10022