Dr. Timothy Allen Johnson MD
Internist5770 S 250 E Suite 335 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
I love hiking (particularly mountain peaks), playing/watching sports, reading, traveling, and photography. Most of all, I love spending time with my wife and kids.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2015
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican College of Physicians
- University of Rochester Medical Center 2002
Dr. Timothy Allen Johnson MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Allen Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Malgorzata F Hecht MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Michelle H Gilbert MD3460 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Steven R. Towner M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102