Dr. Aaron Wood is an anesthesiologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Wood ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wood also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2008
- Modularity of the rodent mandible: integrating bones, muscles, and teeth.
- Cranial asymmetry in Eocene archaeocete whales and the evolution of directional hearing in water.
- Evolutionary Patterns among Living and Fossil Kogiid Sperm Whales: Evidence from the Neogene of Central America.
- Correction: Evolutionary Patterns among Living and Fossil Kogiid Sperm Whales: Evidence from the Neogene of Central America.
- Integrated Chronology, Flora and Faunas, and Paleoecology of the Alajuela Formation, Late Miocene of Panama.
Dr. Aaron Rapson Wood D.O.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48235Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Rapson Wood D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sharon D. Minott M.D.2300 Haggerty Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD15945 19 Mile Rd Charter Twp of Clinton MI 48038
- Dr. Ala Alosman M.D.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Viji V. Thomas MD39651 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Asraf I. Khan2345 Dover Street Rochester Hills Michigan 48309
- Dr. Timothy J Schmale MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073