Dr. Edmond Argen is a Chiropractor practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Argen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Argen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Edmond Gerard Argen D.C.'s Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22030Get Direction
Dr. Edmond Gerard Argen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.43810 Central Station Drive, Ste. 160 Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC650 Pennsylvania Ave Se Washington DC 20003
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Dr. James A Munse D.C.3910 Centreville Rd Chantilly VA 20151