Ms. Barbara Louise Moersch MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)825 Keith Ave Anniston AL, 36207
Dr. Barbara Moersch is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Anniston, AL. Dr. Moersch specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Moersch can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Moersch can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1974
U OF MIAMI L M MILLER SOM 1974
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1974
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Menstrual Cramps
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Ms. Barbara Louise Moersch MD's Practice location
Anniston, AL 36207Get Direction
Ms. Barbara Louise Moersch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moersch
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Mr. Larry Braden Richmond MD731 Leighton Avenue Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. John P Cimino M.D.250 Chateau Drive Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Lawrence R Jones MD901 Leighton Ave Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. Joshua Johannson MD800 Washington Ave Philadelphia PA 19147
- Dr. Jacquline A Tessen M.D.901 Leighton Ave Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. James W. Mullis MD721 E 10th St Anniston AL 36207