Dr. Jeffery Alan Carver DDS
Dentist2168 Mcculloch Blvd #201 Lake Havasu City AZ, 86403
Dr. Jeffery Carver is a Dentist practicing in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Dr. Carver specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffery Alan Carver DDS's Practice location
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery Alan Carver DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carver
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Deborah Ann Kinzer D.D.S.2167 Birch Sq Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Ike arthur W Tomas DDS2277 Swanson Avenue Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Dr. Carlos R Ruiz DDS371 Lake Havasu Ave S Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Dr. Jason Yole DMD1900 W Chandler Blvd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Dee Dennis Moshos D.D.S.34 Lake Havasu Ave N Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Dr. Carolyn D Boettger D.D.S.371 Lake Havasu Ave S Lake Havasu City AZ 86403