Dr. Teressa Mckoy Watts MD
Family Practitioner10210 Couloak Dr Suite E Charlotte NC, 28216
Dr. Teressa Watts is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Watts specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Watts possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Teressa Mckoy Watts MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28216Get Direction
Dr. Teressa Mckoy Watts MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watts
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD10135 Park Rd Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Dane R Floberg M.D.10816 Black Dog Ln Charlotte NC 28214
- Dr. Steven Robert Bauer Other12311 Copper Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Steven L Gilchrist MD125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Joseph Francis Zastrow MD202 Williamson Rd Mooresville NC 28117