Dr. Mark Ward, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in family medicine, general practice, and internal medicine and currently practices medicine at Springfield, Missouri. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1978
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Broadlawns Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Broadlawns Medical Center
Dr. Mark R Ward MD's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65803Get Direction
Dr. Mark R Ward MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Dr. George G Pettey MD1015 Hwy 248 Branson MO 65616
- Dr. Carl D. Claxton D.O.1925 W Chesterfield Blvd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Monte D Maska MD2711 S Meadowbrook Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Margaret E Taylor MD3231 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. John D. Baurichter DO2730 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rachelene Middleton MD940 W Mount Vernon St Nixa MO 65714