Dr. Christopher Terry Wepsic D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics118 South Acacia Solana Beach CA, 92075
Dr. Christopher Wepsic is an endodonist practicing in Solana Beach, CA. Dr. Wepsic is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Christopher Terry Wepsic D.D.S.'s Practice location
Solana Beach, CA 92075Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Terry Wepsic D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wepsic
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Health Benefits of Millet
What is millet?Millet is a type of grain that belongs to the Poaceae family (grasses). Important sources of human food in the world, such as barley, oats, wheat, and sugarcane, also belong to this family. Millet has an ancient history in the human diet, even though most people may regard millet as...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Nosebleeds?
Nosebleed refers to the loss of blood from the tissues that line the nasal cavity. Nosebleeds are very common, and are categorized based on the part of the nose from where the loss of blood occurs. There are two types of nosebleeds:...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach and small intestine. Infection and inflammation of the gut result in acute vomiting and diarrhea. This condition is one of the most common causes of death among children younger than 5-years-old. This disease is...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Dr. Lam Chittaphong DDS4748 University Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bosque DDS4510 Executive Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Robert Bruce Folk D.D.S., M.S.11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Babak Shoushtari D.M.D.4150 Regents Park Row La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Heidi Lou Kamrath D.D.S.16466 Bernardo Center Dr San Diego CA 92128