Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD sees patients in Dayton, Ohio and Dayton, Ohio and Centerville, Ohio and specializes in cardiovascular disease. Dr. Riaz is licensed to see patients in Ohio and Kansas. Dr. Riaz has ...
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University 1987
Punjab Medical College 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Problems
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Birmingham University 1991
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Missouri at Kansas City Program
Dr. Kamran Riaz MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45414Get Direction
Dr. Kamran Riaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- Sukir Sinnathamby572 North Main Street Springboro Ohio 45066
- Dr. James Gentry Laws D.O.425 W Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Sukirtharan Sinnathamby M.D.5538 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Timothy D Markus MD1530 Needmore Rd Dayton OH 45414
- Dr. Stephen Charles Schreck MD122 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Steven R Jain MD122 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409