Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Shilpi Chabra, MD, has a keen interest in teaching residents and fellows and is passionate about it. Her scholarly interests include chronic lung disease in preterm infants and its association with Vitamin ...
Education and Training
L T M Med Coll- Univ Of Bombay- Bombay- Maharashtra- India 1986
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatrics, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington
- Pediatrics, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Pediatrics, Liverpool Hospital, Liverpool, NSW
- University of Kentucky
Shilpi Chabra's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Shilpi Chabra's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chabra
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Patricia Spitale MD4800 Sand Point Way Seattle WA 98105
- David Loren Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Christopher M Traudt MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sarah J Handley MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Maneesh Batra MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.9205 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225