John C Kinard is a top Doctor in YORK, SC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, John C Kinard is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, John C Kinard is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, John C Kinard is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In YORK, SC, John C Kinard is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
John C Kinard's Practice location
YORK, SC 29745Get Direction
John C Kinard's reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Ulcerative colitis is also characterized as a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. Hence, both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (UC) are...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Charles Peach M.D.1225 E Garrison Blvd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Christopher R. Crawford M.D.1721 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Joseph Holman M.D.1225 E Garrison Blvd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Michael Thomas Gaslin MD2520 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Frederic Evan Levy M.D.2520 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Sean Lynch M.D.1225 E Garrison Blvd Gastonia NC 28054