Dr. Jeffrey Milne is well known for his talented detailed care in both cosmetic and general dentistry. From routine white fillings to extensive full mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers, Dr. Jeff ...
Jeffrey T Milne D.D.S.'s Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
Jeffrey T Milne D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.2817 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Vasyl Michael Baranovsky D.D.S.2352 S Elmhurst RD Mount Prospect IL 60056
- Dr. Garnet L Patterson DDS19721 Wolf Rd. Mokena IL 60448
- Dr. Sumeet Bagai D.D.S.724 East Northwest Highway Mount Prospect IL 60056