Dr. Sara Khan practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Khan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neuromuscular Medicine
Dr. Sara Khan M.D's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Sara Khan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195