Dr. Mindy Siegel is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Siegel specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Siegel tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Surgical Procedures, Orthopedic
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics -
- Temple Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Abington Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital 1992
- The Children's Hospital 1993
Dr. Mindy Siegel MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80910Get Direction
Dr. Mindy Siegel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siegel
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. John R. Barker M.D.10103 RidgeGate Parkway Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.5424 Discovery Park Blvd. Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Robert Shay Bess MD1721 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218