Drew M Caplin MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology300 Community Dr Manhasset NY, 11030
Dr. Drew Caplin, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include diagnostic radiology and he currently treats patients in Manhasset, New York and Great neck, New York. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1998
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1998
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1998
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- MemberNorth Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- Member Society of Pediatric Interventional Radiology (SPIR)
- Member Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- Member American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Member American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- Member Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Member Long Island Radiological Society (LIRS)
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Med Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Drew M Caplin MD's Practice location
Drew M Caplin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caplin
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Paul Thomas Khoury MD33 Beverly Road Purchase New York 10577
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219