Dr. Richard Weiner is a general surgeon practicing in Winchester, MA. Dr. Weiner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Weiner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Localization of olfactory cyclic nucleotide-gated channels in rat
- Phosphodiesterase expression targeted to gonadotropin-releasing hormone neurons inhibits luteinizing hormone pulses in transgenic rats.
- The antiangiogenic factor 16K human prolactin induces caspase-dependent apoptosis
- Lowering cyclic adenosine-3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) levels by expression of a cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase decreases intrinsic pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone secretion from GT1 cells.
- Pulsatile luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone secretion and gonadotropin subunit mRNA levels in the ovariectomized GPR-4 transgenic rat.
- Role of cAMP signaling in the mediation of dopamine-induced stimulation of GnRH secretion via D1 dopamine receptors in GT1-7 cells.
- Targeted expression of a dominant-negative fibroblast growth factor (FGF) receptor in gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurons reduces FGF responsiveness and the size of GnRH neuronal population.
- Decreased gonadotropin-releasing hormone neuronal activity is associated with
- Intermolecular interactions of homologs of germ plasm components in mammalian germ cells.
- Decreased expression of A-kinase anchoring protein 150 in GT1 neurons decreases neuron excitability and frequency of intrinsic gonadotropin-releasing hormone pulses.
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Richard I Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Richard I Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Rita Sadowski M.D.14 Prospect Street Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Paul J Gemis M.D.140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Christopher G Boyd M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215