Specializing in neonatal & perinatal medicine and pediatrics, Dr. Edward Everett, DO is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Danville, Pennsylvania. Dr. Everett ...
Education and Training
Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med- Erie- Pa 1999
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie 1999
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Edward A. Everett D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Edward A. Everett D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Abha Yadav NEONATOLOGIST MD1031 MEADOW CREST DRIVE DANVILLE Pennsylvania 17821
- Dr. James A Cook M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Caroline O. Chua M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Mr. Frederico Vieira M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Lauren A. Johnson-robbins M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Ashleigh Mcclendon D.O.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822