Dr. Seth Adam Vruggink DDS
Dentist | General Practice522 S Beacon Blvd Grand Haven MI, 49417
Dr. Seth Vruggink is a Dentist practicing in Grand Haven, MI. Dr. Vruggink specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Seth Adam Vruggink DDS's Practice location
Grand Haven, MI 49417Get Direction
Dr. Seth Adam Vruggink DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vruggink
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Lance W. Dehne4868 Lake Michigan Dr Allendale Charter Twp MI 49401
- Jacqueline J. Anderson DDS1121 Ottawa Beach Road Holland MI 49424
- Dr. Meredith L. Smedley D.D.S.133 1/2 E. Main Ave Zeeland MI 49464
- Dr. Ryan Todd Brunworth DDS513 Seminole Rd Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Leonard S Goldfarb DDS285 James Street Holland MI 49424
- Dr. Kennard William Creason DDS333 A Jackson Grand Haven MI 49417