Dr. Sean Matthew Miller DC
Chiropractor425 S cherry st Denver CO, 80246
Drawing from his work with athletes of all levels in Vail, CO for the past 3 years and working with Dr. Blaich, a world renowned holistic health expert & author, Dr. Miller has developed a unique system ...
Education and Training
National University Health Sciences Chiropractic 2010
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chiropratic Treatment
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutrition Assessment And Counseling
- Injury Prevention
- Chiropractic EconomicsTake Aim At Toxins2013
Dr. Sean Matthew Miller DC's Practice location
Denver, CO 80246Get Direction
EDWARDS, CO 81632Get Direction
Dr. Sean Matthew Miller DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325