Dr. James C Bress MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2100 Jane Street Suite 803n Pittsburgh PA, 15203
Dr. James Bress is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Bress specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1962
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1962
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1962
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Internal Medicine; Montefiore Univ Hosp/Upmc, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. James C Bress MD's Practice location
Dr. James C Bress MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bress
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Jaime Mullin Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Dr. Louis B Rapkin MD5455 Meridian Mark Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. James P Ohr D.O.5115 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Rachel Catherine Jankowitz M.D.300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. James G Lichter M.D.1604 Burtner Rd Natrona Heights PA 15065
- Dr. Henry Lee M.D.7200 W Bell Rd Glendale AZ 85308