Dr. Arun Shrikant Hatwalkar MD
Internist23852 Pacific Coast Hwy Suite #380 Malibu CA, 90265
Dr. Arun Hatwalkar is an internist practicing in Malibu, CA. Dr. Hatwalkar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hatwalkar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Henry Ford Hosp, Radiation Oncology; St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- Cmhc/St Joseph Mercy Hosp
Dr. Arun Shrikant Hatwalkar MD's Practice location
Malibu, CA 90265Get Direction
SAINT HELENA, CA 94574Get Direction
Dr. Arun Shrikant Hatwalkar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hatwalkar
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D.16661 Ventura Blvd. Encino California 91436
- Dr. Robert K. Hanson M.D.22600 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills California 91364
- Glen Farkas7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Anthony Phan M.D.2925 Sycamore Drive Simi Valley California 93065
- Mr. Marvin Pietruszka M.D.19234 Vanowen St Reseda CA 91335
- Dr. Douglas Pendleton Roy M.D.395 S. Topanga Cyn. Blvd. Topanga CA 90290