Dr. Arthur Satterlee is a radiologist practicing in Slidell, LA. Dr. Satterlee specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1979
Texas A&M University, TX 1979
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Arthur Jerry Satterlee MD's Practice location
Slidell, LA 70458Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Arthur Jerry Satterlee MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Arthur Jerry Satterlee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Steven David Yellin MD1495 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Richelle Currier Legnon M.D.1001 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Jeff S Redmond M.D.500 Pontchartrain Dr Slidell LA 70458
- Thaddeus Lamar Teaford MD1495 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Kishore Vasudev Kamath M.D.1001 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Laurie Ann Bishop M.D.100 Medical Center Drive Slidell LA 70461