Dr. Corydon Doerr is a Dentist practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Doerr specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Comparison of cytogenetic effects of 3,4-epoxy-1-butene and 1,2:3, 4-diepoxybutane in mouse, rat and human lymphocytes following in vitro G0 exposures.
- Cell cycle specificity of cytogenetic damage induced by 3,4-epoxy-1- butene.
- Effects of arsenic exposure on the frequency of HPRT-mutant lymphocytes in a population of copper roasters in Antofagasta, Chile: a pilot study.
- Cytogenetic studies of three triazine herbicides. II. In vivo micronucleus studies in mouse bone marrow.
- Cytogenetic studies of mice exposed to styrene by inhalation.
- Oxidation and methylation status determine the effects of arsenic on the mitotic apparatus.
- Genotoxicity of 2-amino-6-N-hydroxyadenine (AHA) to mouse lymphoma and CHO cells.
- Genotoxicity in mouse lymphoma cells of chemicals capable of Michael addition.
- Genotoxicity of inhibitors of DNA topoisomerases I (camptothecin) and II (m-AMSA) in vivo and in vitro.
- Comparison of chromosome aberration frequency and small-colony TK-deficient mutant frequency in L5178Y/TK(+/-)-3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells.
- Micronucleus, chromosome aberration, and small-colony TK mutant analysis to quantitate chromosomal damage in L5178Y mouse lymphoma cells.
- Analysis of the genotoxicity of nine acrylate/methacrylate compounds in L5178Y mouse lymphoma cells.
- Differential mutant quantitation at the mouse lymphoma tk and CHO hgprt loci.
- Mutagenicity of m-AMSA and o-AMSA in mammalian cells due to clastogenic mechanism: possible role of topoisomerase.
- Genotoxicity of acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, methyl methacrylate, and ethyl methacrylate in L5178Y mouse lymphoma cells.
- Mutagenicity and clastogenicity of proflavin in L5178Y/TK +/- -3.7.2.C cells.
- Relationships between benzo(a)pyrene-DNA adduct levels and genotoxic effects in mammalian cells.
- Mutagenicity and clastogenicity of adriamycin in L5178Y/TK(+/-)-3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells.
- Mutagenicity of actinomycin D in mammalian cells due to clastogenic effects.
- Genotoxicity studies of benz[l]aceanthrylene.
- Mutagenesis of L5178Y/TK(+/-)-3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells by the clastogen ellipticine.
- Mutagenicity and clastogenicity of teniposide (VM-26) in L5178Y/TK +/- -3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells.
- Inhalation studies of the genotoxicity of trichloroethylene to rodents.
- Genotoxicity of three pyridine compounds to L5178Y mouse lymphoma cells.
- Cytogenetic effects of phosphine inhalation by rodents. I: Acute 6-hour exposure of mice.
- Mutagenicity and clastogenicity of 3-chloro-4-(dichloromethyl)-5-hydroxy-2(5H)-furanone (MX) in L5178Y/TK+/(-)-3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells.
- Cytogenetic effects in mice of divinylbenzene-55 inhalation.
- Cytogenetic effects of butadiene metabolites in rat and mouse splenocytes following in vitro exposures.
- Effect of thermocycling on the microleakage of conventional and resin-modified glass ionomers.
- Relative genotoxic potency of arsenic and its methylated metabolites.
- Mutagenicity of three disinfection by-products: di- and trichloroacetic acid and chloral hydrate in L5178Y/TK +/- (-)3.7.2C mouse lymphoma cells.
Dr. Corydon Louis Doerr DDS's Practice location
Hampton, VA 23665Get Direction
Dr. Corydon Louis Doerr DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Schott DDS1006 Bland St Norfolk Virginia 23513
- Dr. Ralph L. Howell DDS5837 Harbour View Blvd. Suffolk VA 23435
- Daniel Guy Stockburger DDS3834 Kecoughtan Rd Hampton VA 23669
- Dr. Leigh J Blakiston DDS5837 Harbour View Blvd. Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Amr Sheta DDS1542 E Bayview Blvd Norfolk VA 23503
- Mckinley Lenard Price DDS635 Pilot House Dr Newport News VA 23606