Dr. Sara Davin is a psychologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Davin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sara Alexandra Davin PSY.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Sara Alexandra Davin PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D.25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lynn Ann Luna jones PH.D., ABPP9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Shari Ridge35000 Chardon Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094