Dr. Gerald Grasso practices Periodontics in Everett, MA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Grasso has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Grasso provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Gerald R Grasso DMD's Practice location
Everett, MA 02149Get Direction
Dr. Gerald R Grasso DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grasso
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- Wolf Spider Bite Treatment
IntroductionThe wolf spider is known to be one of the dangerous species of spider since its bite can be a very painful experience. Due to its habits and looks, it has earned a name for itself as a vicious predator. The wolf spider is often mistaken for a tarantula. However, both of these spiders...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Carlos Abboud Other758 Ashley Boulevard New Bedford Massachusetts 02745
- Dr. Alan M. O'Grady DDS36 Conant Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Timothy James Hempton DDS347 Washington St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Noha Anan Elkadry DMD1372 Hancock St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Julie Pastagia DMD635 Madison Ave New York NY 10022
- Dr. Eugene D Savitt DMD MMSC332 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481