Dr. Christopher Rubeck is a Chiropractor practicing in Geneseo, NY. Dr. Rubeck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rubeck seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christopher Rubeck DC's Practice location
Geneseo, NY 14454Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Rubeck DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Natalie A. Dabrowny D.C.2322 Clover St Rochester New York 14618
- Dr. David G Redding DC1879 Rochester St Lima NY 14485
- Dr. Carol J Carmien-rivard D.C.1241 E River Rd Avon NY 14414
- Ismael Adolfo Olivares DC1178 Gilbert Mills Rd Honeoye Falls NY 14472
- Dr. Joseph Donnelli1879 ROCHESTER ST LIMA NY 14485
- Dr. Jaclyn Sue West DC166 W Main St Honeoye Falls NY 14472