Mr. Johnstone Powe Hollis MD
Family Practitioner125 Church Street Georgiana AL, 36033
Dr. Johnstone Hollis is a family practitioner practicing in Georgiana, AL. Dr. Hollis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hollis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Al Coll Comm Hlth Scis, Family Medicine
- University Al College Comm Health Scis
Mr. Johnstone Powe Hollis MD's Practice location
Georgiana, AL 36033Get Direction
CENTREVILLE, AL 35042Get Direction
Mr. Johnstone Powe Hollis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hollis
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Chiazom C Omeruah D.O.knights & red lion roads Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Stephen Michael West MD680 West Front St Evergreen AL 36401
- Dr. Kaneez F. Leonard M.D.44 Medical Arts Ct Greenville AL 36037
- Dr. Florencia Sellers M.D.44 Medical Arts Ct Greenville AL 36037
- Dr. Kristine Aura Ortega M.D.300 N College St Greenville AL 36037
- Dr. Vijay Tirumalasetty M.DOne Genesys Parkway Grand Blanc MI 48439