Dr. John Hyun Hur DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery5210 Lyngate Ct Annandale VA, 22003
Dr. John Hur is a board eligible dual-degree trained Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he graduated with honors, ...
Education and Training
University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana, Il) Mollecular & Cellular Biology
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny MD
University Of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
- Matrix metalloproteinases in human gliomas: activation of matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2) may be correlated with membrane-type-1 matrix metalloproteinase (MT1-MMP) expression.
- Protein kinase C activation by phorbol ester increases in vitro invasion through regulation of matrix metalloproteinases/tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases system in D54 human glioblastoma cells.
- Correlation of Foxp3 positive regulatory T cells with prognostic factors in
- In vitro antigenotoxic activity of novel ginseng saponin metabolites formed by intestinal bacteria.
- Oral & Maillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implant And Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Impacted And Missing Teeth
- Orthognathic (jaw Surgery)
- Columbia University Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John Hyun Hur DDS's Practice location
FAIRFAX, VA 22030Get Direction
Dr. John Hyun Hur DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Steven Alan Guttenberg DDS MD2021 K Street Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Daria Hamrah D.M.D.8201 Greensboro Dr Mc Lean VA 22102
- Dr. Rolin S. Henry DDS2112 F Street NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Eric A Foretich D.D.S., M.A.1515 Chain Bridge Rd Mc Lean VA 22101
- Dr. Timothy Ward DDS810 Vermont Ave Washington DC 20240
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Posnick MD5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815