Dr. Edgardo Barcelona is a general surgeon practicing in Lancaster, CA. Dr. Barcelona specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Barcelona provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1972
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1972
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- White Mem Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery St John Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St John Hospital 1976
Dr. Edgardo Santos Barcelona M.D.'s Practice location
Lancaster, CA 93534Get Direction
Dr. Edgardo Santos Barcelona M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barcelona
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Dr. John Yadegar MD43845 10th St W Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Emery L Chen M.D.1207 Fairchild Ct Woodland CA 95695
- Dr. Alexander Chokler M.D.43112 North 15th Street West Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Rafael Lemus-rangel M.D.44105 15th St W Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Raman Kumar Talwar MD770 W High Street Lima OH 45801
- Dr. Larry M. Isaacs M.D.420 S Vine St Bastrop LA 71220