Dr. Dorette Noorhasan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Frisco, TX. Dr. Noorhasan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Noorhasan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Noorhasan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED 2002
Boston University School of Medicine 2006
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Menstrual Cramps
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Program
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan M.D.'s Practice location
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta D.O6750 North MacArthur Blvd. Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Phyllis J Gee M.D.4601 Old Shepard Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Wei Zhang M.D.4333 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Ravi P Gada M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jenelle S Watts MD3804 W 15th St Plano TX 75075